Sunday, November 19, 2017

Long time no write

Hi again,

It's been a good couple months since I've written on my blog for various reasons. This semester has been an interesting one in terms of life and school. At times I lost sight of who I was trying to find who I am, if that makes sense. Over the past couples months I honestly think I have found "me". In a general sense what I honestly like and what aspects of my life bring me the most joy. Also which aspects I need to hone in on and grow, one of those items being this blog. As of today I'm making a pact with myself to focus on what matters most and what needs work to balance out my life and therefore live a happier one. After all it's all about the bigger picture. So be sure to cheer me on as I take on this self growth/preservation challenge.

Love,
Your new favorite fashion/lifestyle blogger


No comments:

Post a Comment